Vanderbilt Nurse Residency Program - Winter 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- Sep 26, '12 by cstarkHey Everyone!
So glad someone started this thread. I'll be interviewing next week (Oct 3rd) for the Women's Health track. I'm from Los Angeles and graduated in June from UCLA's master's entry program. The job market is really tough out in California, especially in Labor and Delivery. I'm really excited to interview and I'm spending 2 full days in Nashville to check out the city. I just made my airline and hotel reservations last night - I had about a week's notice to figure everything out, but I'll take it!
- Sep 26, '12 by Twins32I am from MN and I applied for the Adult Critical Care Track. I am signed up for the skype interview. Anyone else considering skype at this time? I am hoping that it does not put us at a disadvantage because they did offer it as an option so they probably are treating it as if it were a real interview. I really do want this job and I think you just have to make it known throughout the interview with your preparation and enthusiasm how you would be thrilled to be given such an excellent opportunity to work for a great organization such as VUMC even though you are not there.
- Sep 26, '12 by Jw_rnMy interview is next week. I'm actually surprised how many people on this thread are from out of state. I wish us all luck in landing a job.
- Sep 26, '12 by LaurenJonesRNHi everyone!
My interview for Adult Critical Care is on October 17 at 0900. I'll probably fly out on the 13th and leave on the 18 or 19. Is anyone else going to be there while I am?
- Sep 27, '12 by Nursey86Hey everybody! I have an interview for the burn track on October 19th and am coming from the San Francisco area. Any other burn track people here?
- LMG RN
Have you found a hotel? If so, where are you staying? Where are you coming from?
- Correction: I will be flying in October 13 and leaving the afternoon of October 17. If anyone wants to meet up, let me know
Did you decide to stick with the Skype interview or fly down?
What track are you applying for?