Vanderbilt Nurse Residency Program - Winter 2013 - Page 10Register Today!
- Oct 18, '12 by lleatherberyGI tech not an RN, that's why I am applying for a nurse residency program that has a requirement of less than six months RN. I heard some others that got interviews have had some amazing peds expierences prior as well just not as an RN. That's what I'm curious about
- Oct 19, '12 by cstarkQuote from lleatherberyI think previous tech or CNA experience is a HUGE plus in this job market for us new grads! Personally I've worked as a Health Educator and then in breast cancer research... so health-related but not direct patient care. I completed my master's entry program this past June and interviewed at Vanderbilt for Women's Health beginning of October. The wait is killing me!GI tech not an RN, that's why I am applying for a nurse residency program that has a requirement of less than six months RN. I heard some others that got interviews have had some amazing peds expierences prior as well just not as an RN. That's what I'm curious about
- Oct 22, '12 by jlh386anyone write down what they said the starting pay was for this program? I thought I did but cannot find it
- Oct 31, '12 by LaurenJonesRNHave any of you logged into your applicant profile since you submitted your application?
- Oct 31, '12 by Jw_rnNope. I've just been trying to wait patiently. They said interviews go on until November 2. Then for us to wait to receive an email. I'm suppose to be working a part time job that requires no one to carry their cell phones on them while working. I may have to run out to the car at lunch time. I think curiosity will get the best of me.
- Oct 31, '12 by jlh386the suspense is killing me!!!
- Oct 31, '12 by girlygirlk8ethe wait is killing me too! What day are y'all thinking we will hear something? Looking at past forums for the VNRP it looks like around nov 11/12th...so maybe we will know in a week and a half. This wait is killing me!
- Oct 31, '12 by RNJoseph1908Hey everyone,
I'm new to this forum but I had an interview as well with Vanderbilt early October for the Med-Surg Track. I agree, the wait is killing me! So far Vanderbilt has been the only place I have interviewed with. Out of the blue yesterday I was invited for an interview tomorrow for a hospital near my hometown. Now I'm worried that if this interview goes well I may have to give them a decision before we even hear back from Vanderbilt!