Union University SON - page 3
by starla2112 5,065 Views | 38 Comments
Hi everyone! I wanted to see if anyone here was either currently in or applying to any locations for Union University SON. I will be happy for any information that can be given. Thanks everyone :heartbeat... Read More
- 0Confidence is a good thing! I questioned myself until I went to preview day. That gave me ALOT of hope. I registered for that before I received my interview confirmation. I will say that after taking the TEAS I was very doubtful, but after looking at my score and realizing that I ranked in the middle I was ok. Make sure you turn in everything. Have your recommendations arrived
- 0I am applyig to the Germantown Campus also. Yes I have submitted everything. About two weeks ago they call me about one of my transcripts they have not received. I have already taken A &p I and II with labs I hope this help to get me in also. Do they have preview day at the Germantown Campus I did not see it on the UU website
- 0Sorry if you r getting duplicate messages but its telling me I ca t reply to the inbox. The last preview day was in Jan but if they don't have one in the summer it may be in dec. Or u may can call Wendy to ask or she can give u some info. I hope everything goes well for you and you are accepted. I am ready to begin in August but I know it was will be TOUGH!
- 0They gave a vague answer as in" we get hundreds of applicants" out of the hundred they may admit about 30. I know they don't admit hundreds because the class sizes are kept small which is a good thing. Someone that is actually in the program will hopefully read our responses and clarify things. Thank you for the congrats and I say remain prayful and things will work out. It would be great to have a stud buddy and some extra motivation! ! It was about 100 ppl registrar for the last preview day but about half showed. Out of the number there no one had mentioned submitting paperwork or an interview. I felt l
- 0I felt like many ppl had not applied for the aug cohort but really wanted I fo. The cost made some ppl gasp and say " I need to look at other schools" please keep me updated and any questions u have I will try my beat to answer. If I posts 15 things I can send a private message. Lol. That why im breaking up these messages.
- 0They may have one in jackson. Are I in Memphis if I don't mind me asking. If you dont see a preview day for the school or nursing ( I beloved there is one for the school in general coming up) I say call Gtwn or jackson and ask if there will be one. They will say you should register for the famous you are applying for perhaps info is different at each campus. If you don't get to go to preview day ask if hou can visit the campus on your own time. They have a simulation lab that is awesome! That was my favorite part. You can also view the videos on the site about the school of nursing and the simulation labs.