Union University SON - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 28, '12 by futurenurse916I applied for the Jackson campus for fall 2012. I had my interview last week through Skype, just waiting back for my Teas. I currently have a 3.2 cummulative GPA. I know they select around 40 seats. Just wondering from others in the program, how they like it?
- Feb 6, '12 by epitomeofRNHi umartin,
Thanks for all the advice. I recieved a conditional acceptance and will start this fall anymore advice will be greatly appreciated.
- Feb 8, '12 by futurenurse916I am just waiting for my response from UU. I had my interview on Jan. 18th, hopefully I will be hereing back soon. Did anyone else who applied for fall 2012 for the accelerated program here back, yet?
- Mar 6, '12 by beautiful901I received a conditional acceptance as well. I am completing anatomy and physiology now. Have u heard back
- Mar 30, '12 by soon2bnurseVHello all, I am applying to UU as a second degree major for the accelerated program. Being that they are counting the last 60 hours of college course work I am not sure what my GPA is but the min. was a 3.0. They also stated that they give considerations to those that have completed A & P I and II with labs. I have completed both A & P's with lab and everything has been submitted. I am freaking out and a nervous wreck. Anyone that has been accepted or waiting to be accepted care how they got accepted, please just need some encouragement. Thanks
- Mar 31, '12 by beautiful901They take into consideration your gpa and how well you do on the interview. There is the TEAS test you take the day of the interview. The interview was easy but make sure you know your personal statement.
- Mar 31, '12 by soon2bnurseVThanks Beautiful901 if you dont mind sharing what was your GPA and TEAS results..Is there a score requirement for the TEAS?
- Apr 9, '12 by beautiful901Quote from soon2bnurseVSorry, im late responding. My GPA for undergrad was a 3.4 and grad school was 4.0. There is not a specific score for the TEAS but you can purchase the study guide to get an idea of the type questions. I did not do as well as I could have, I scored 70%. I suggest getting the study guide and actually studying, don't do like me and say oh I remembered this lol. If you have a good GPA and your interview goes well you should be ok. Have you heard back from the school?Thanks Beautiful901 if you dont mind sharing what was your GPA and TEAS results..Is there a score requirement for the TEAS?
- Apr 9, '12 by soon2bnurseVThe last call I got from them was that they were waiting on another transcript. I kinda sent my application in late and she did inform of that; however she did say that since they have not started processing yet as of last week of March that I still may have a chance of my application getting viewed. She also told me that once they start processing/viewing the applications that I would receive two emails one stated if or if not I was accepted and the other would be instructions for if you got accepted. I think thats what she told me. Oh yeah I accepted your friend request. I am really praying that I get accepted because I would rather goes this route. I feel a little confident for some odd reason.
- Apr 9, '12 by beautiful901I can't respond to that message yet....I have not posted 15 things so its deactivated. Anywho, she told you right. Although I applied to Gtwn im sure jackson is the same. They did take my grad school GPA into account and asked about my program of study during the interview. Have you gone to preview day? They answered alot of questions and mentioned ppl with high GPA would be considered first along with a well written essay. What class are you applying to