TWC Fort Sanders Nursing SchoolRegister Today!
- by bhendry Dec 4, '12
Hello! I am applying to TWC Fort Sanders Nursing school for Fall '13 and was wondering if there where any more applicants as well!
- Jan 25 by bhendryHow exciting! I wish we could fast forward to March for our interviews. Im nervous but can't wait. Did you apply to other schools? Is TWC your first choice? I love the school and really hope I get accepted!
- Feb 11 by BSNinprogress22Me to! Have you got your interview letter yet? No, TWC was the only nursing program I applied to, I really like it there! Good luck!!
- Feb 12 by bhendryI haven't recieved my interview letter yet. Hopefully we both get something soon. TWC is also the only school I applied for. Best of luck to you!!!!
- Feb 13 by BSNinprogress22Yea Thank you!! Are you still finishing up your prereqs?
- Feb 16 by bhendryAll I have left is a religion class How about you? I wish I knew what the math test consisted of. Nancy said basic math. Im thinking there will be some fractions and ratios. Do you know anything about the interview or math test?
- Feb 27 by bhendryI schduled my interview for March 11th!
- Mar 13 by bhendrythe math test was just basic fractions and decimals! I thought it was pretty simple. the person that interviewed me was very nice. He was very easy to talk to. He asked me why I wanted to be a nurse. Where I attended school. What classes I had left. We talked a bit about the program. It was very casual. Best of luck to you! I hope we both get in as well! Oh and they mentioned that we should know if we got in sometime in April. They meet next Thursday to make the decision.