TN TECH 2011Register Today!
- by pcarter2324 May 2, '11I tested for the covington center. Does anyone know when they will be sending acceptance letters out.
- May 17, '11 by krjones745I also applied to TTC @Covington and @Memphis. Memphis is supposed to send their acceptance letters out at the end of May 2011, however I talked to a lady at Covington and they arent sure when their letters of acceptacne will go out. She said that the deadline isnt until May 31, so it will for sure be after the deadline. I am so anxiously waiting on a letter from either campus. I have heard and read many great things about @Covington... Feel free to Email me!
- May 28, '11 by staci5hello. have u received ur acceptance letter from convington?
- May 28, '11 by pcarter2324Yes, I received it thursday
- May 29, '11 by staci5was u accepted. I am waiting on my letter from ttcm. wat were ur scores etc?
- Jun 4, '11 by krjones745wow looks like i should check my mailbox if you have gotten yours. will update you Staci5 if i have recieved anything once i get hm
- Jun 5, '11 by krjones745Well I recieved two letters one from TTC Memphis and the other from TTC Covington. I was accepted into TTC Memphis... YAY!!!!! And Covintgton letter stated that my testing scores were in the top percentil and that I would meet for orientation. I live right down the street from the Memphis campus so more than likely I will go there. Being that I have already been accepted into their fall program 2011.
Goodluck to you all
- Jun 5, '11 by staci5hey wat was ur scores etc krsjones and when is orientation etc
- Jun 5, '11 by krjones745my scores was a 60 in math and 90 in eng/reading... so i totally messed the math and still got in! i really didnt even try that hard at the math and passed. the thing was you had to sell yourself in the interview and let them know how much you wanted to be a nurse and a part of their program. My interview went really great its not just all based upon your testing scores, your interview counts as a big part!