Memphis Pay Scale?Register Today!
- by jenn2729 Oct 4, '11Hey! I am getting ready to interview at Le Bonheur's Children hosptial in Memphis as a new grad. Can anyone help with what to expect as salary or hourly pay for a brand new grad? Thanks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=624995©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,918 Views
- Oct 6, '11 by MemphisTigerMethodist Lebonheur is $21/hr for new grads.
- Oct 6, '11 by jenn2729Thank you Memphis Tiger! Now a decision on whether to relocate for that amount.
- Oct 7, '11 by MemphisTigerWell it's not a ton, but the cost of living is cheap in Memphis. I just spent the past four months in Boston and sent out over 300 applications, and didn't get even one interview. I applied for a few jobs back in Memphis, and have four interviews next week.
- Oct 9, '11 by jenn2729Congratulations on those interviews and good luck! Are you from Memphis and can you offer some advice on where to look for apartment or home rentals if I get a job offer?
- Oct 9, '11 by MemphisTigerYes, I am from here. Sure, just PM me!
- Oct 9, '11 by jenn2729Does PM me mean for me to write you back in the evening?
- Oct 10, '11 by 2blessingsHi, Can any of you give me some clues on which hospitals are hiring are hiring graduate nurses? I am a nursing student in Maryland and I graduate in December. Is it possible to start applying for jobs now?
Thank you for any tips.
- Nov 14, '11 by faerygoddessApply at Methodist Germantown on the Telemetry floor. She loves new grads! I dont think its too early to start applying...