Chattanooga State RN Fall 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 8Register Today!
- Apr 25, '12 by mlaurenI picked up my enrollment packet yesterday and there is definitely a lot to get done before the semester starts. I'm kind of confused on when the official first day of classes is. I'm pretty sure it's August 27, but it says at the top of the green form for important dates, that you must be registered by the official first day on August 1.
- Can't wait to start the program this fall. I am so excited and apprehensive! I picked up my packet on Monday and have started checking off the list. I was wondering about the fit for duty form. Does anyone know if we have to go to Erlanger to have this filled out? I am about to start a position at Memorial and I don't think it matters as long as your employer fills it out.
- I also read that the first day is August 27 and lots of to dos before the start date! WOW
- Great I will look you up on Facebook! Congratulations!
- Apr 29, '12 by dee78Congratulations to all of you that made it. The next two years will be a roller coaster ride so hang on!!
To those that didn't, chin up and keep working toward your goal. I started taking my pre-reqs in 1997 and will be graduating next Saturday, I never gave up on my dream to be a nurse. I hit some road blocks and strayed from the pathway but it was always my goal to come back and I did.
- Aug 25, '12 by pierja09Try to get a high score on the teas... it seems to me that it weighs more than prereq's alone.