Chattanooga State RN Fall 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 1, '12 by ss2012I tried there first but there wasn't much info on either one. One had a single review and the other had zero, so...I'm back to asking around! lol
- Apr 1, '12 by rfarris1017That must mean that they are new instructors. I had that problem trying to get information on some of the instructors I have now. I would ask around at the school.
- Apr 2, '12 by rylandsmom1985I have ****** right now for lab and I really like her, she really helps you to understand the coursework. I also find her quizes way easier than my A&PI quizes. hope this helpsLast edit by tnbutterfly on Apr 4, '12 : Reason: Please do not post names of instructors
- Apr 2, '12 by ss2012I actually registered for her lab, so that makes me feel better. Thanks for the info! I didn't get my letter AGAIN today, and it's seriously making me a little bit crazy!
- Apr 3, '12 by mlaurenJust thought I'd share with all of you, I talked to my advisor today, and she said that we would have letters by the 17th or 18th. It seems like forever away lol. And I'm getting pretty worried. I was also wondering if anyone could help me figure my teas composite out. I think I made like an 82, averaging my math and reading then averaging those. Does anyone know if that's right?
- Apr 3, '12 by mlaurenOh, and there were 400 who applied, 110 accepted! AHHHH!
- Apr 3, '12 by twinsmamaThat sounds like a TEASV score, mine was 84. My overall program points were only 79.25 because my pre-reqs are still in progress So I'm 99.9% sure I didn't get in but i'm curious about the waitlist.
Gaaaah 2 more weeks? I knew they couldn't have mailed them friday because they would have arrived on monday.
- Apr 3, '12 by rfarris1017First off, I talked to the nursing office secretary today and she said that the mailed the letters out this morning. Also, there is no wait list.
- Apr 3, '12 by twinsmamaHuh weird I thought there was one in previous years. Not one that rolls over, but one where if someone doesn't accept their spot they go to the person with the next highest number that didn't make the first cut.
- Apr 3, '12 by ss2012They told us at the Feb. 14th information session that they usually pick a waitlist of about 20 people so that they can fill the spots of those who drop or fail, or maybe don't meet their contingency requirements. Not sure about this particular class, but as of mid-February they intended to choose these "alternates".