Calling all Southwest Tennessee Community College 2012 Fall Hopefuls - Page 31Register Today!
- Aug 29, '12 by 40 year old freshmanWhat is the computer system orientation? I accidentally shredded my to do list and now feel like an idiot.
- Aug 29, '12 by SheriWoodDosage & solutions worksheet is due and our weekly objective needs to be typed , cited and turned in on your first clinical day. Look at your clinical day by day schedule. & 40yr old I think its orient2012 & password is clinicaltn on the tcps website
- Aug 29, '12 by rn2be14we have our first clinical day next saturday right, not this week? im in the saturday clinic obviously.
- Aug 29, '12 by SheriWoodYea. We do not go this week. They start next week Fri, Sat, & Sun though and Mrs. T told my class to meet in the foundations classroom (N136 for me) first at 7:30 am and we will all walk over to the lab together.
- Aug 30, '12 by tres1208Anyone else wish the ebook would work on android?
- Aug 30, '12 by rn2be14thanks sherriwood. thats what i thought but i ran into someone from my class and they started confusing me. glad i have it straight again.
- Aug 30, '12 by rn2be14HELP! i know this may be a stupid question but im trying to get organized and make sure i have all my assignments together. so i printed all the course objectives for clinicals, and our topical outline. heres my question:
do we have to answer all those STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOME questions? i know during orientation they said something about retyping the question and putting your answer under it. is this what they were talking about? or was this for the clinical objectives?
i know we have 4 papers that need signed by tuesday but i dont want to get behind because i didnt realize how much work i needed to get done on top of all the readings. the dosages class seemed pretty straight foward but i feel ilike im drowning with the way everything is set up.
any direction is so GREATLY appreciated!!! thank you guys
- Aug 30, '12 by SheriWoodIt would be good to know the outcomes but we do not have to type nor turn them in only the clinical objectives and cite them. The reading is unbelievable... I just take notes/highlight as I read the chapters then type them up afterwards (lame I know). Oh and I nominated MYSELF for snga (extra lame lol)
- Aug 30, '12 by 40 year old freshmanI feel the same as you rn2be14. I would like to have had a little more direction as far as how to do certain assignments. Hopefully, this weekend I will work things out.
- Aug 30, '12 by Mattie2012There is just so much information on PAWS it is over whelming as to what to look at. I too made a note to answer the learning out comes for each unit, as well as typing and citing the ones for clinical. I agree about the reading, and it never fails as soon as I start reading I start to fall asleep! I have got to find a quick fix for that problem.
I spent my day doing the TCPS, which took me much longer than 30 mins. I never did figure out how I could type my information into the passport I finally just printed it and wrote in my information. Tomorrow I plan to do the dosages worksheet, then on to the READING. I am very thankful for the long weekend maybe I will be able to get all that reading caught up.