Anyone go to South College in Knoxville for nursing? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 22, '08 by HeatherTNOUCH! 67% is really awful.....I am surprised they can keep their nursing program.....
- Jul 22, '08 by amy1577Hi Heather,
I have decided to begin my pre nursing courses at Roane State. Hopefully once I finish those I will be able to attend the nursing program there to get my associates in nursing.
When I told the person I was dealing with at South College my reasons for persuing other avenues she got very defensive and said I had been misled. My only response is "can so many people be wrong?"
I also looked into Pellissippi. The only reason I decided to go with Roane is so that I could just try and do everything at one place. Lazy maybe?! LOLLast edit by amy1577 on Jul 22, '08
- Jul 22, '08 by HeatherTNAKTN1107
that sounds like a plan...I wish you all the best!! I am also looking at LMU, TWC, and Cleveland State CC; we live in Athens but I would commute to Knoxville.
I still plan to visit the campus at South College, with my eyes wide open of course. After so many negative posts I agree with you when you say how can so many people be wrong
I would like to start as early as January so that is what makes South College so attractive. But it also wouldn't be worth my time, money, and effort if they have a bad reputation.
Thanks for your response and take care
- Jul 22, '08 by MissRNstudent10Quote from AKTN1107I start Roane State this fall and I am really looking forward to it! All of the professors that I have had so far, I have really liked. I'm hoping, but pretty sure that all of the nursing professors are the same. And roane state's pass rate and reputation is high! I hope to see you next year!Thank you so much all of you for your help. I have decided to contact Pellissippi state for my prereqs. I have sent off some emails and hope to get a response soon. Once I get more information I will continue to research for nursing courses. I am seriously looking at Roane state.
Thank you again for your guidance! I need all the help I can get!
- Jul 23, '08 by amy1577Thank you! I am so excited! I feel that Roane state is the right choice for me after all my research. Which campus will you be attending? I would like to attend the knoxville campus.
- Jul 23, '08 by MissRNstudent10I am going to the harriman campus for the 1st semester, I will see how i like it there. I might go to knox or oak ridge for other semesters, but it all depends.
- Aug 5, '12 by ntsh003Hi , Did anyone go to South College in Knoxville, TN? Please let me know what your experience was like in the bsn program. All information is appreciated. Thanks!Last edit by ntsh003 on Aug 5, '12
- Aug 5, '12 by ntsh003Hi , Did anyone go to South College in Knoxville, TN? Please let me know what your experience was like in the bsn program. Any information is appreciated.Thanks!Ntsh
- Aug 30, '12 by phrozenoneI have a friend that graduated a few years back from there. The only complaint she had was that it was fast paced, nothing too bad. I'm applying for the fall.
- Oct 17, '12 by ntsh003Hi Phrozenone, I am actually applying for Jan. 2013. I am retaking classes that expired. If all goes well I'll be taking nsg 2030. Pls let me know if you started and how it us going so far. I've heard nothing but bad things but the admissions rep I'm dealing with has been nothing but helpful. Anyway, I hope I hear from you soon as I can't wait to hear about your experience so far. I hope I can remember where to find this post to see your reply but if not pls email me at email@example.com.Thanks again!Ntsh