Any MTSU Spring 2013 hopefuls? - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 10 by hopefulnurse45After being put on the alternatives list at MTSU I was really discouraged thinking there is no way that a spot will open up for me but I am proud to say that the nursing program called me yesterday and a spot opened up so I will be starting the nursing program next week! I am so thankful and excited for this opportunity. I was wondering what should I expect from this first semester? I have heard it is the hardest semester.
- Jan 10 by CCT2RAwe congrats!!! So happy for you. We start in one week Ahh exciting yet nervous
- Jan 10 by hopefulnurse45I feel like I have so much to do between now and next thursday! But I am very excited about it. Have you gotten your books yet? I am worried they are going to be very expensive.
- Jan 10 by CCT2RI've gotten a few of them not all yet just the pathophysiology and my elective end of life care together it was $139 ish. I didn't want to purchase the others yet you never know if you need certain things like online stuff with it or the RN clinical access not sure what that is lol. I wonder if we will find out abt uniforms etc. or if that's later on.
- Jan 14 by CCT2RFinally got all my books etc. It was close to $400 I've spent. Looking forward to classes!
- Jan 14 by CCT2RI got some used and I didn't have to purchase the clicker already had one. I usually look around like Amazon etc. but I purchased one or two from MTSU. :-)
- Jan 14 by hopefulnurse45I ordered my end of life care book yesterday off amazon. I think I'm gonna be looking on there for as many as I can get. I need to save money where ever I can lol