Any Chattanooga State Nursing Hopefuls Here?? (2013 Night Program)Register Today!
- by grantchatt Aug 27, '12Hey!
I plan to try to get into the 2013 night program and just trying to see if any one is on here for me to chat with about 2013 nightssss!
Thanks in advance!
- I am applying for the day program! i have been searching to see how competitive it is and what I need to have, but I cant find too much info! any luck for you?
- Are you from Chattanooga? They like for you to attend an information session which breaks down everything you need and the numbers from last years day program applicants. I think the information session schedule is posted on the website. Hope this helps some. Let me know if you need any more information and I will help all that I can!
- I looked, and I did not see anything about an information session. I live in NW GA. Have you been to the info session? Did they mention anything about the day program numbers??
- 445 applied
gpa 3.6 avg 3.0 low 4.0 high
teas composite 86.53 avg 70.7 low 100 high
course points 11 avg 3 low 13 high
Hope this helps. They pass out this information at info session.
- Aug 30, '12 by georgiagirl18Yes it is! Is this for RN or LPN?
- Aug 30, '12 by grantchattThis is for the rn program
- Dec 19, '12 by BAMchatttnHey guys,
I applied last year to the Day Program but didn't make it (had 85.9 points)! I'm re-applying this year to the Night Program due to a work commitment, so I suppose it all worked out! Since last year's application I've taken Nutrition, A&PI, and Micro (I have my B.A., but I was missing the science classes)... so I've boosted my points. Fingers crossed I'll start nursing classes in the Fall of 2013. How is everybody feeling about their application?
Any current/past Chatt State Night Nursing students have any tips/comments? I'm trying to mentally prepare for how tough it could be!!
Good luck to everybody - it's exciting but so nerve-wracking!