2012 Nurse Residency Program at Vanderbilt - Page 4Register Today!
- Sep 15, '11 by HeyouQuote from jeyre1847I just sent in my application this week just in time for the deadline. I overnighted from Alaska!
Also, where is everyone from? I'm kind of far away, and I hope that doesn't deter them choosing me if it's mostly local applicants or grads from that school. It seems like a really good program!
I have been really excited about applying to this program for the past few weeks. But then I heard the starting pay is actually less than what I make now, as a CNA. Why did I go back to school again? I think the experience would be worth it, though.
- Sep 15, '11 by Beth BSN, RNHey everyone!
I wanted to wish everyone good luck! I am so nervous and I can't wait until the end of September. I just want to know if I got an interview or not. It would be a dream come true for me.
- Sep 15, '11 by smb84I am really anxious too now!! I want this so so bad.. it really would be amazing. But good luck everyone!!!
- Sep 15, '11 by nervouswreck11I hand delivered mine today!! Gosh I am nervous!! Good luck everyone!!
- Sep 18, '11 by Zippy7Hi everyone... Does anybody know when they'll start notifying applicants regarding interviews? I want to get in so badly too...
- Sep 18, '11 by KeevaQuote from Zippy7The email telling me my packet was received also said that an email would be sent out the last week of September regarding the next steps.Hi everyone... Does anybody know when they'll start notifying applicants regarding interviews? I want to get in so badly too...
- Sep 19, '11 by nervouswreck11I turned mine in the day before the deadline and got an email the next day stating we should hear something within the next week (THIS WEEK!). I am so anxious. I have another interview this week so I am hoping to hear something from Vandy soon!!
- Sep 19, '11 by Beth BSN, RNI am very anxious too! I hope to hear some good news soon. The waiting is horrible right now. I hope everyone is having a good day and I'm glad we can support each other through this process.
- Sep 20, '11 by nervouswreck11I had an interview at a local hospital here in Nashville today and got offered a position on the spot. I took it just in case things fall through with Vanderbilt, but I keep thinking what if. I wish we would here something from Vanderbilt already!!
- Sep 20, '11 by Beth BSN, RNHi Nervouswreck11!
Congratulations on the job offer. Hopefully we'll hear something soon regarding interviews. Which hospital is it with?