2012 Nurse Residency Program at Vanderbilt - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 3, '11 by Beth BSN, RNThanks! Best of luck to both of you!
- Good luck to you guys too!! Do either of you have much to put for work/volunteer experience in the past 6 months? I wonder if that if I start working like soon they would call my employer??
- Aug 5, '11 by rlt0006No I dont. I didn't work at all while being in nursing school. Did you all double space or single space for your one page letter of intent.?
- I didn't really think about that but I'll probaby double space it!
- Aug 5, '11 by Beth BSN, RNI don't have work experience because my clinical hours were always changing during school and I was doing 12 hour rotations multiple times a week. As for the letter of intent, I single spaced mine. I was told to make it similar to a cover letter. Hope this helps.
- Wait yeah you're probably right. I am not thinking at all haha. I did an internship last summer but that's about it.
- Aug 7, '11 by Pneumothoraxi'm applyinnnnggggg! i think we should all be selected, an allnurses group . good luck to you all! i'm going for adult critical care , this is all very exciting!
- Aug 8, '11 by Beth BSN, RNHi Pneumothorax!
Good luck to you!! It is very exciting and very scary at the same time.
- Aug 8, '11 by Pneumothoraxso they sent me the application thing a do & i didnt realize it was for a january '12 start date..when they said winter..im thinking...fall? sept time frame...
so ill be contacting them about that, but for all who are applying theres one extra spot avail now that im not applying yet!
- Aug 25, '11 by nervouswreck11I am applying to the pediatric track as well. I live in Nashville, TN and I graduated in May of this year but went on a summer long trip...ruined my chances of getting a job (no one will hire new grads anymore). I have most of my stuff together. All that is left to complete is the letter of intent. How is everyone else doing?