who's taken the teas v??? - Page 26Register Today!
- May 23, '12 by baaraI took my teas v test a few months ago. I kinda got it low @ a 71%. I was really bumbed . This time around I bought the Teas v test study guide and checked some books out from the nearest library to study. I was also planning on buying the the teas v pratice test a and b. Which are $37 for each. Is this a bad idea? I also found some great websites www.testpreppratice.net and www.testprepreview.com. I try to focus study during this summer and will finally take my exam in september. Wish me luck!!!! woowow
- Jun 21, '12 by lovemy3boysGood Luck! Let us know how it goes!
- Jun 21, '12 by gurjit123Buy the practice exam they are well worth the money. I didn't buy them and it put me a year book to get into nursing school. I have to score a high 80 to even be considered in the programs I applied to and I eventually got a 80ish score after buying them. THey do help a lot.
- Aug 11, '12 by wgc2345678I recently read a post of yours that gave advice in regards to the TEAS. I took the TEAS today, and I thanked God that I found your posting. For some strange reason I decided to look over all of the things that you suggested, and ALL of them were on my version of the TEAS. Thank you for your wise suggestions. I know you probably posted it a while ago, but I wanted to thank you! I cannot pm.
- Aug 17, '12 by mayyanHi guys!
I took my TEAS today and I didn't get the score I wanted.Last edit by traumaRUs on Aug 17, '12 : Reason: tos
- Aug 17, '12 by traumaRUsAN does NOT endorse soliciting via the email or PM system. Please stick to well-known, professionally authored info for your TEAS/HESI/NCLEX exams as then you know that you will be getting correct information.
Also, by posting your email on AN, you are making yourself vulnerable to spam emails, viruses, etc., as well as hackers. This is not a good practice.
Just a friendly warning from the Admin Team.
- Nov 16, '12 by lorrainewhethamJust finished the Teas V...scored an 88. Yes, the study guide is helpful - also review your chemistry, anat, physi, micro knowledge...I haven't taken algebra since 1990 and had a little trouble trying to learn it all over again...also forgot I was on a timer and did the algebra questions very slowly, time ran out before I had a chance to answer the last 10 questions...so...be conscious of your time.
Just for fun I had previously taken version IV and it was much easier - scored a 98...completely different exams so definitely take some time to study for Teas V.
My printout showed the national average as being 64% so I would imagine anything over 80 would be considered a "good" score.
- Nov 20, '12 by MindylaneI took the TEAS last month, and did ok. I got between 80 and 98% in all sections, except math, because I ran out of time. This surprisingly seems to not be a problem for anyone else, haha. I was stuck on one question and all of a sudden a box popped up saying that I'd run out of time for this particular section, and missed out on two whole pages (12 questions!!!) on the math section. This brought my percentage down for that section to 58%. I think I had a 92% (first English section), 80% (science), 58% (math), and 98% (second English section). My overall was 78% (which is terrible for me) and 87th percentile. I am definitely going to retake it as soon as possible, but I didn't find it difficult. It was all pretty general stuff and you shouldn't have a problem if you've done well in college-level classes.
- Dec 14, '12 by faraway123I took the Teas on December 1st. I did not score well. The science score brought my overall score down. I looked through this forum, and saw a lot of advices. I will try those and try much harder with preparing for my text exam date, February 2.
- Dec 16, '12 by alduI took it today for the first time. I got a 84.7. The science section is tricky!