who's taken the teas v??? - Page 17Register Today!
I have no idea if it was exam A or B. I don't think the ati site tells you that. Really, there are probably more than 2 versions out there. As far as my test result, I have been out of high school for 28 years. I had chemistry in high school and in college (back in the early 80's). I had forgotten ALL of it! The exam I had was about an equal mix of chemistry, anatomy, reasoning, genetics, even one weather question. There was one chem mole question. By far, the science was the most difficult followed by the reading (at least for me). Good luck!
Wishing you the best of luck with your teas test today. Please keep us informed of your results and what you thought of the test
- Quote from keepmovinglpnKeepmovinglpn,Hey guys I'm taking the TEAS V tomorrow and I've been studying 3-4 times a week for a month using the ATI study guide only.
I really could use some last minute advice...
Best of luck to you today on your teas test. Please let us know your results and what you thought of the testLast edit by ChinaMom on Jun 23, '11
- Jun 23, '11 by keepmovingrnQuote from ChinaMomHey Chinamom...that test was stressssful.Keepmovinglpn,
Best of luck to you today on your teas test. Please let us know your results and what you thought of the test
I got a 67.3 Proficent (score)
I dont think that is good enough to get it.....Last edit by keepmovingrn on Jun 23, '11
- Jun 23, '11 by Nurse2b7337So your new school won't take the results from iv?
- Jun 23, '11 by Nurse2b7337On your link the book was over $100. I thought the study guide was $42. I'm confused, please help.
- Aug 3, '11 by rosie1012TIPS FOR THE TEAS V ? I NEED AN 85% or better.=(
- Aug 8, '11 by akthorntonI took the TEAS and I actually thought it was pretty easy... I scored a 92. I guess taking the GRE and having a previous degree in molecular biology and chemistry helped a tad.
- Aug 11, '11 by olivialen1Everyone is seriously scaring me to death!! I have read the science parts of the study guide til my head hurts and i still can't remember all this cell stuff! It's driving me crazy-- also I seriously HATE math and I have even been going over kids math sites online and can't get some of the fraction stuff back in my head!! I am absolutely petrified!! I did take the TEAS 4 back in 08 and did petty good ( I was put 6th on alternate list but never got a call) but the TEAS 5 practice online says 100% on reading but not good enough on the science or math.I need any advice from all these guys who got 90s! Taking the 31st ---- thanks in advance cause this is a one time shot for me. I am a CMA and CNA also graduated 6 years ago with my associates degree- 3.92 GPA-- but right now I feel down right ignorant and totally stressed!!!!!!! Did anyone out there get in with 70's? or 60's? I would love to hear from you if so cause I need all the incouragement I can get!!!! Thanks bunches!!
- Aug 11, '11 by dawniepooolivia, please don't be scared. It's not that bad! I went on khanacademy.org and practiced my math and science. It will help you. Make sure you practice your fractions until you know you understand them.