Two new books from McGraw Hill for the TEAS and entrance examsRegister Today!
- by kdrm Oct 28, '11there's a new book of practice tests for the teas coming out from mcgraw hill. i pre-ordered it on amazon for under $12 and my account shows a delivery estimate of dec 13th
mcgraw-hills 5 teas practice tests [paperback]
isbn-10: 0071767770 | isbn-13: 978-0071767774 | publication date: december 9, 2011 | edition: 1
there's also a new version of the mcgraw hill's nursing school entrance exams book coming out with 8 practice tests in the book and another 8 on the included cd-rom, which also says it has "skill-building quizzes in reading, and science". i pre-ordered this one for under $20 and it also shows a delivery estimate of dec 13th. i guess it's possible this is the same material as their other book with the same practice tests in the book and 8 new ones on the cd-rom, but no way to tell until it arrives.
mcgraw-hill's nursing school entrance exams with cd-rom [paperback]
isbn-10: 0071771433 | isbn-13: 978-0071771436 | publication date: december 9, 2011 | edition: 1
http://www.amazon.com/mcgraw-hills-n...9816532&sr=8-6Last edit by kdrm on Oct 28, '11 : Reason: correction
- Oct 28, '11 by Getting To GreatThe McGraw Hill Nursing Book is what I have, but the only difference is the 8 extras and the CD-ROM. I don't have this version. Thanks for sharing...
- Oct 29, '11 by HemphiaThanks so much for sharing!! I plan on purchasing one of them to help me study I want to do the best that I can on my TEAS V!!
- Oct 29, '11 by erica1223I wondering the same thing last night,I might just purchase one and see how it goes.
- Nov 23, '11 by kdrmBoth of these have been released and are shipping now. I'm working my way through the Nursing School Entrance Exams, but I cancelled the other order for now.
Also, if a program you're interested in requires the HESI A2 entrance exam (or parts of it), there is a new book coming out for it in March. This one is not a McGraw Hill book, it comes from the test publisher (I think).
The previous edition, which is available now, has mixed reviews. Some reviewers say there are many errors in the book. Maybe the new edition next year will correct those errors. It's also a little weak on the anatomy and physiology section according to some reviews. http://www.amazon.com/Evolve-Reach-A...owViewpoints=1
- I'm thinking about purchasing McGraw-Hills 5 TEAS Practice Tests to practice for the TEAS V. I took it today and I did awful on the science. I was not prepared for it, which is kind of embarrassing. I don't want to spend $60.99 on the ATI one. Is the McGraw-Hills 5 TEAS Practice Tests any good for the science section?
- Dec 1, '11 by erica1223Quote from caitmarie813I have both books and they are very similar..are you from flI'm thinking about purchasing McGraw-Hills 5 TEAS Practice Tests to practice for the TEAS V. I took it today and I did awful on the science. I was not prepared for it, which is kind of embarrassing. I don't want to spend $60.99 on the ATI one. Is the McGraw-Hills 5 TEAS Practice Tests any good for the science section?
- Ok I was just concerned about getting help with the science part. Yup. In FL!
- Haha, oh no, that's my birthday!