TEAS V Question
- 0I cannot afford to purchase the TEAS V studyguide. Therefore, I have been scouring the internet and have come across quizlet. I have made flashcards using all the TEAS one listed here http://quizlet.com/user/mj_rios/ and also made flashcards using these http://quizlet.com/6029141/teas-v-pr...n-flash-cards/.
If anyone could look at these, maybe just the last link since there are so many to both, and let me know if you think that covers enough, I would greatly appreciate it! I think I now have over 400 flashcards. lol I went to the TEAS site and did the little free practice exam for science 1 and didn't know quite a few. On a side note, I haven't spent a lot of time studying my flashcards yet, so hopefully that will help. I really need as high of a score as I can get so I can get in the program this fall.
- 1You're welcome and thanks! Please come back and let me know how helpful they were for the test. I'm going to wait until next month to take the test. I need as much study time as possible. Also, do you know after you take the test if you get your results right away or do you have to wait?
- 0Jan 12, '12 by Tru_ScorpioThank you for these links! I have the ATI manual and was able to find it for a fairly cheap price (about as much as the cost of the TEAS exam). It is definitely worth buying. I also have the McGraw-Hill one and it is also helpful. I found both on Amazon, used and a lot cheaper than brand spankin new ones. Good luck to you!
- 0Thank you all! Jenny, I did email you. Live.dream.smile - I'm just in a rough patch. I do medical transcription, changed jobs before Christmas and was pretty much screwed over by the company to the point that I have been with them 3 months and still haven't made (total) what I made in 1 month at my previous job. Things are going okay now, but I have bills to catch up on. I did try my local library and everything.
- 0Jan 16, '12 by babs218Just want to clear up that that examples I gave earlier are not from the test. They are examples I made up. I apologize to anyone reading who may have thought I was giving too much information. That wasn't my intent. I will be more careful in future posts. Thanks for the reminder.