TEAS V ..My results for MDCRegister Today!
- by yadi87 Jan 19, '12just got back from my test ...got a 75.3% which is the 80th percentile
National mean is 64% so i scored way above that
reading=92.9% - 98th percentile
Math 66.7% -45th percentile ( the questions were super hard and there wasnt enough time, i had to guess on the last page)
Science 75% - 91st Percentile ( not as bad as everyone is making it out to be unless you have absolutely no science background)
English language usage - 66.7 - 63rd percentile damn punctuations
so what do you guys think my chances are the guy at the office said i have a "very good chance" because i have 3.75 pre-req gpa and a bachelors in biological sciences from FIU. im applying to generic and accelerated program at Miami dade college.
any advice would be appreciated
- Jan 22, '12 by yadi87Hey guys any advice at all would be greatly appreciated im going this week to submit my app . Should or should i not with this score???
- Jan 22, '12 by motivatedlillyYour scores aren't bad. If the school you are attending is very competitive, i would suggest taking it one more time. You have a feel for what the test is going to be like and maybe you can study more in those areas where you scored the lowest
- Jan 25, '12 by yadi87hey accrn2012 - i emailed you
- Jan 25, '12 by ACCRN2012[color=#ee82ee]hi yadi87
i just replied to your message.
- Jan 26, '12 by yadi87from what ive read on past threads for acceptance into these programs most people has a magic number in the 80's around 82 and up for the 1st string of acceptances. magic number meaning MDC rates your score (60% teas 40%gpa) therefore
60% of 75.3 = 45.18 my
GPA 3.7 = 37
Total = 82.18
- Jan 26, '12 by emcadamsOh? I wonder if other colleges weight like that?
- Feb 17, '12 by sil2012Hello! I am planning to take the TEAS V at MDC in March...Please, can anyone tell me where do I sign up for the pencil/paper format?...thank you for your help!!!!!!!)