TEAS V help please! - Page 2Register Today!
- May 22, '12 by sunshine:)Can anyone tell me how much or in dept you really need to study for the Teas or Hesi exam? I am trying to study for the Teas exam now and just ordered a study guide for the Hesi exam. I planned to study in between my semesters and during any breaks. The application deadline to sign up for next Fall semester is in Jan. This means I will have limited time, since I am taking summer classes and working full time as well. Now I am freaking out because I dont know if I will have enough time or when I do study, if its not all at once but could be several weeks apart, am I going to retain all the info. I either have to rush through studying and hope to do well or I will have to wait to apply for the Spring semester. Any advice on the matter would be greatly appreciated!
- May 22, '12 by JBISHUN21I just got thr 5 teas practice test and watched you tube used biology4kids.com great stuff n tha website alot of the stuff on exam made a binder printed it worked great when I had time to study I think math is also on tha website its all highschool three anatomy questions easy stuff thou
- May 22, '12 by sunshine:)Thanks, JBISHUN21, I will check it out.
- May 22, '12 by JBISHUN21I have a pdf on my phone if someone can explian how to upload it evertone can have it I dont mind its like the study guide I couldnt order the ati one not enough time for shipping psid 40 so if anyone knows how ill upload it .....
- May 23, '12 by smatrang001Hey, i just took the teas V on april 30th. I scored an 80. I recommend you study the science portion in your ATI book. Study DNA and chemistry. The hardest for me was chemistry. Understand scientific reasoning. I studied the stuff in the ati book and then took the sample tests. Then i used Mcgraw Hills teas V tests that had five tests that are exactly like the teas V test. I took a test every two days. then a week before the test, i took the sample test that I purchased with my ATI book on atitesting.com it was really worth it. After taking the sample tests, it gives you items you should study more on. Also, the sample test explained in detail why each answer was incorrect and correct. That helped me a lot. Just remember, it's a very tricky test, so read closely. I think 50% of the answers I answered incorrectly on the sample tests were because I wasn't paying close attention to. The only things you can really study for is the science portion. However, the reading and english portion i realized that repetition on the tests helped me greatly. Good luck on the teas V.