TEAS V - Page 15Register Today!
- Aug 17, '12 by adoRNo2b2015Didn't you get a print out with what you missed? I got one and it even had the pages on the ATI book where I can review what I did wrong. I'm not retaking it though. Ended up choosing a school that doesn't require the TEAS. Good luck!
- Dec 5, '12 by Dammiedeecan you please help me with the reading portion of the teas? I fnd it so hard to comprehend. I scored a low average on the reading and it affected the rest of my score. Thanks.
- Dec 5, '12 by adoRNo2b2015Did you use the ATI book? They usually give you a print out of what you missed so you can go back and review it.
- Dec 7, '12 by c51282I just took the teas V and didn't score as well as I was hoping. I am so happy ati does give a list of subjects to focus on based on wrong questions... but I was wondering for anyone who has taking the test more than once, will I have the same test/questions again? Should I just focus on studying for the material that was on my test or am I going to get completely different questions when I retake it???
- Dec 9, '12 by Candi7882I've took the test twice and the questions are different!!! And everyone is saying the Ati book is great but I dont think thats the only book to study from cause some of my science question were not in the book!!! I also suggest getting the Mc Graw Hill book some of my science questions topics were in this book!!!! I hope this helps!!! Im planning on taking it again but Im gonna take a Math and reading class to help because I know Im far from dumb but This exam is no joke!!! Good Luck!
- Jan 9 by Themary89OMG, thanks for confirming my worries about the UFO questions! I was planning on calling the company, because none of their answers make ANY logical sense at all, and actually contradict themselves in the answers section. So frustrating!
- Mar 3 by mike7thanks for the advice