TEAS test not worth freaking out overRegister Today!
- by saltgeorge Oct 31For those of you that have done well in the required nursing school prerequisites, you need not worry too much about the TEAS exam. The exam
just tests how well you were paying attention during your prerequisite courses. Nothing new just more of the same. If you never really got it all the first go round than the study guide will be very beneficial to you. It explains a lot and provides practice questions and practices quizzes. Even if the you did understand most of the material when you took your prerequisites the study guide is an excellent way of refreshing the material. Take 3 or 4 weeks studying several hours a day, take your time and work through the entire study guide and you'll be golden. I am not a strong student and I used the study guide and did very well on the exam the first time. I won't tell you what I made because it doesn't matter, what matters is the my score got me into a nursing school right away. Good luck everyone!
- Nov 1 by michelle99Thanks. I am going to be taking my exam December 6. I am looking forward in taking the teas so i can get in the nursing program at my school. I am going to study 2-3 hours a day until the exam. They day before the exam i not going to study because i tend to get over whelmed and i will just forget everything.
- Nov 2 by courtneyfaithI think although it is something not to "Freak out over", because that doesn't do anyone any good, you should still prepare yourself and study as much as possible! I studied the ATI book front to back and did really well, but don't think I would have if I hadn't. The grammar and math are ideas you learned foreeverrrrrrrrr ago and are definitely worth taking a second look at. Science is detailed and the most difficult. Good luck, you'll do great but don't leave it to chance. STUDY!
- Nov 5 by NJaanI definitely agree--the exam is not too intimidating if you are familiar with the content in the ATI TEAS study guide. If you are short on time, I would highly recommend taking an online practice test to determine what areas need the most focus from you, and tackle those areas of focus directly.
- Dec 4 by KayanI have to take the TEAS in order to take the prerequisites at the college I applied too. What should I focus on with science???