TEAS Help - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 6, '12 by grneyes90865.3% on my teas and my school requires 67.0
- Sep 6, '12 by kabooskidarn, sorry to hear that. I take mine this coming Monday, I'm concerned about the science and getting odd-ball questions on psychics and quantum mechanics. Did you have any: "work, energy, force, acceleration, momentum, speed, gravity, Ohms, voltage, circuits, charge, current, resistance, conduction, capacitance, waves, amplitude" questions ??????
Astronomy ? planets, electromagnetism, atmosphere etc
Geology ? soil, rocks, plates, etc
plants/flowers? ie anther, stamen, style, pistil
- Sep 7, '12 by proudtobehismommyMan, you were so close!! Sorry to hear about your school. It seems the whole process is frustrating. ;( I take my test next Thursday and I am freaking out. Do you remember what kind of things were on the test in regards to each specific section?
- Sep 7, '12 by tanna898I'm sorry you didn't make it does your school offer a remediation plan?
- 1) Acceleration and gravity question--- none of the others-- I had a lot of electrons, neutrons and chemicals on mine
- I had tons of electron and chemical questions on mine-- electronegtivity, dense type questions,
- Sadly no . A college down the street from me only requires a 60 to get into the program but its only for an associates degree and this school I attend now is for a Bachelors .. I am thinking about staying where I am and retesting in February. I was speaking to the lady who gave the test and I mentioned it was the Chemistry that hurt me and she was shocked that my adviser had me take the test before Chemistry... Oh well, I take it next term so it should not stump me again!!! Pray that they don't change the versions of the test-- so I can use my study manual to continue to study.
Math was super easy and that was the one I was worried about. Reading was okay, English was normal ( asking what was a adverb, verb.... etc)... I had no anatomy on the science--- no mitosis or meiosis, A few questions on the sun and the effects on earth and tons of electrons, neutrons, electronegatively, dense etc.
- Sep 11, '12 by caguilarHas anyone been accepted to BSHP with a 70% TEAS score?