TEAS failed 3rd time - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 28 by nomar24I shouldnt have taken those three tries back-to-back.. I was rushing to take it cos the application for my school almost due so I was very unprepared! and I shouldve talked to nursing advisor after the failing the first or second try.. too late now gotta transfer school lol
- Mar 3 by godess54Hey Norma24, I'm sorry, I know how you feel. I cried like a bubbling baby after I failed my first Teas. I'm taking it again between April-May so I'm preparing diligently. I honestly did not study! Plain and simple. Don't give up, if this is what you want, gut it out and make it happen. You got this! 🎓💉
- Mar 3 by godess54Hey Nomor24, I totally feel your pain. I cried like a bubbling baby after I failed my first teas test. I'm taking it again sometime between April and may. I'm diligently studying right now but I failed the first time because I didn't prepare adequately. I've been trying to get in to the nursin program for along time. My advice to you is to buckle down, focus and start studying now. I know it's hard but it's only going to get harder and anything worh having takes hard work to achieve. You got this!!!💉🎓🏥
- Mar 4 by JessicainsantafeEven with the ATI study book you have to study a bit more....a bit more A&P, a bit more Life Sciences. The best advice I got was to make sure I read the answers twice. Use the study guide online tests to get comfortable with the 'timed' part of the tests, and remember to take a mental break between the tests themselves, don't rush in and hit 'next' because the button is there.
I didn't do great (only an 80% on the sciences), but I got a 91% in the reading and 90% in the grammar section. Overall, my test score was only a 73.3%.....it was good enough to get into the ADN program, but I know it is not good enough to be the nurse I want to be, so I have to keep trying. I could only afford to take the test one time, so I have to do alot better in the classes.....and I will try my best.
- Mar 5 by nomar24Any advice for the Reading and Science sections? I kept scoring low on these two (but I score higher on the Science than the Reading section).