Union University Anesthesia ProgramRegister Today!
- by alexjacksonrn Jan 24Does anyone know anything about the anesthesia program at Union University? They extended their application deadline for the DNP program until March 1, 2013. Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=810792©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,139 Views
- Jan 27 by gobluernIt's pretty good from my understanding. They have small classes. I'm biased because I start school there in August.
- Feb 17 by RNtrauma07I just have sent my application form and nursingcas today. How long does it take for me to know whether I'm getting an interview?
- Feb 18 by gobluernIt was 2 weeks after the deadline last time.
- Feb 22 by RNtrauma07Quote from gobluernThank you.It was 2 weeks after the deadline last time.
Do you mind if I ask for your stats (e.g. gre, gpa, etc).
Are you local or moving to Jackson?
I am excited/ nervous whether I get the chance to be interviewed.
- Feb 25 by gobluernMy gpa wasn't very impressive, 3.5 maybe. Ill be moving from out of state. My gre was 950 I think but they don't look at it. I've been a nurse for 7 years. 2.5 ICU an 4.5 in the OR w some pacu sprinkled in.