SRNA Puerto RicoRegister Today!
- by Howyaluvdat Dec 30, '10Any anesthesia students form Puerto Rico here? I would like some input on the program in Arecibo.
- 2,343 Views
- Mar 19, '11 by HowyaluvdatHi,
I'm not sure. I have my interview next month. Did you apply for 2011?
- Mar 19, '11 by junglernI will have the interview on the 7th of April, I dont know anything about it,
No idea about how many people interviewing or what kind of anatomy and Physiology exam.
Wondering if anyone in this forum could share the experience, very little on the web about this program.
- Apr 3, '11 by germensanoHi Guys im for puerto Rico. I will apply for next year, i have friends attending the INTER. Do you speak spanish?? Do you have family at Puerto Rico?? About the AP test ,well everybody fail it so dont worry. (i Guess).
Anything else please send me a private.
- Apr 21, '11 by parath82Hi,
I was interested in the anesthesia program in Puerto Rico and I was wonder if you had to be a native spanish speaker in order to apply?
- Apr 22, '11 by HowyaluvdatYou don't have to be a native Spanish speaker. I start in June and speak very little Spanish. The notes, books, and exams are in English. You must know conversational Spanish for clinicals. I was also told that the teachers may teach in Spanish or English, but the majority of the doctors speak English.
- May 16, '11 by socalpeachHey, I am very interested in finding out how you went about the process of applying to this school. I can only find limited info and the admissions office never calls me back! I would love to know your stats, just so I can see where I fit in. Did you work ER or ICU and for how long before applying? Do you have BSN or ADN and BA/BS in another field? GPA range? Did you apply anywhere else? those sort of things...
Thanks in advance for the info, please, please keep us posted on your experience with this school. Best of luck and congratulations for getting in somewhere! Its a HUGE accomplishment!
I am a few years away from applying, but I'm trying to get all of my ducks in a row!
- Nov 10, '12 by VerokoHi am very interested to know a little more about the admission process ?? thank you guys