Prodigy Anesthesia Review CourseRegister Today!
- by WolfpackRed Aug 27, '11Does anyone have any feedback on their product - PACES? I found them on Facebook and have enjoyed their discussions. They advertise good tech and customer support and the content looks good from the screenshots. The price seems reasonable also.
- 2,536 Views
- Aug 28, '11 by wtbcrnaQuote from WolfpackRedIt is a good product. I wouldn't hesitate buying it.Does anyone have any feedback on their product - PACES? I found them on Facebook and have enjoyed their discussions. They advertise good tech and customer support and the content looks good from the screenshots. The price seems reasonable also.
I also like the core concepts final exams. Core Concepts final/comprehensive exams were the closest to the boards that I saw, but the bad thing about their exams is you can only take them once with 30 days to review it as many times as you want.
- Aug 28, '11 by WolfpackRedThanks for the info, I want to purchase the prodigy product before they upgrade (will save $150 and you get all upgrades for the next three years after purchase; I swear I am not a company rep., just have investigated them a little).
I have looked at the Core Concepts products for the SEE and the national cert. review. I really like them also and do the Q.O.D. every morning. I probably will look into buying their review as well.
- Sep 7, '11 by JacobSZWolfpackRed,
I know of several CRNA's who swear by it and just picked up a copy myself. I haven't started anesthesia school yet, but having mock board exams with detailed explainations along with all the other infomration provided has me really excited. I'd highly recommend it and you get 3 years of updates so it's relevent for quite a long time. Also I really like listening to the audio lectures provided by Anesthesia Audio Digest. It's another good anesthesia resource I've be turned on to.
- Sep 9, '11 by WolfpackRedthanks for the information. good luck with school