I received my request for interview.
- 0Jul 5, '12 by mooremdsI've applied for CRNA school for Spring 2013 and have met all of the requirements for admission. I received a request for the interview process for September. Any pointers on how to prepare and what to expect?
- 1Jul 5, '12 by RealNurse419Each school is different. Some ask lots of clinical questions and some ask mostly get to know you type questions. The best thing to do is use the search engine on this site to look up your school. What school did you get an interview invite from? Maybe if you post it on here someone who has interviewed there will respond.
In general, CCRN stuff is always good to brush up on for clinical questions. Also, practice some of the basic questions like "why do you want to be a CRNA" because you may know what you want to say, but your nerves may prevent it from coming out the way you mean for it to.
- 0Jul 20, '12 by JishiFirst of all congratulations in making it in. Few questions that you should know the answers to would be
1) what kind of preparation did you do to succeed in the CRNA program?
2) Why CRNA and not any other Nursing specialization?
3) How are you going to be beneficial to community after you done with CRNA program?
Hope this helps.Let me know how your interview goes
Best of luck!
- 0Jul 21, '12 by missnurse01Quote from mooremdsdon't have any words of wisdom but wanted to say good luck!I've applied for CRNA school for Spring 2013 and have met all of the requirements for admission. I received a request for the interview process for September. Any pointers on how to prepare and what to expect?
- 0Jul 29, '12 by ahSICURNThere is a really excellent site on another online pre-CRNA forum that has a fairly comprehensive PDF of popular questions one can download to help prepare for the interview. Honestly, a few of them I had actually not thought about. May I ask, where are you interviewing?