FIU class starting fall 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 19 by cris44same here..tried to start the vaccine paperwork but it seems so tedious.. just have to sit down and get it done. Im cris..hii
- Apr 20 by Smallfoot2Quote from toebowerFinals went well in December - we're getting ready for Spring finals right now though!Hey small foot how did finals go??
FYI, Mairelys has been on maternity leave for a few months and just got back in the office. You all enjoy your Summer and spend lots of time with your families!
- Apr 21 by toebowerHey cris I'm Tom I am in the class starting in August as well! Where you from? I am still working on the immunization stuff ! It is a headache! Decide anything as far as housing? Glad to hear from another future classmate!
- Apr 25 by cris44Hey, Im originally from Atlanta. My family lives in Miami, will probably be spending some quality time with mom for the next couple of years in Aventura..should be interesting. Not sure how the commute will be as time goes on. Have you found a place?
- May 9 by mlmidthunI'm currently working on finding a roommate and a place to live in August myself. traffic in Aventura can suck but for clinicals you will probably be commuting in the wee hours of the morning before it gets too bad!
- May 11 by mlmidthunhey smallfoot - so have any first semester text books that you are willing to loan out?? I can pay with home cooked meals ;-) Know anyone in the class looking for a roommate too?
- May 17 by cris44I was told by a current student to hold off on buying text books for now because the list usually changes between now and the start of the semester and something about the current students are working on a PDF file with books/notes, etc to pass on from class to class. I have since lost the email of the person I was talking to though so can't follow up. Have you found a room mate?
- May 17 by mlmidthunMairelys said that she will be sending out a new updated book list since new editions have also come out on at least one book. That would be great if they make us a packet! Look for that contact more lol! In regards to a roommate I havent heard back from anyone in the class :-( but I am talking with one girl as a possibility, but my first preference would a classmate, or maybe get a 3 bedroom i suppose with classmate and the other girl......I am just stressed about getting all of my ducks in a row. I have so much to do and I am working 4 shifts a week now to save up more money. I am pooped!!
talk soon :-)
- Jun 4 by toebowerHey I'm going to live in the graduate student apartments. Crazy it's only couple months away! How is everyone else going to be spending their next couple months??
- Jun 26 by cris44on campus? im working my butt off ! you?