filing bankruptcy and CRNARegister Today!
- by henryjames6868 May 24, '10Can filing bankruptcy prohibit me getting into any CRNA programs?
- 2,169 Views
- May 24, '10 by RN543Quote from henryjames6868I can't say for certain, but I doubt it. However, you will probably have trouble getting finacial aid. Some loans are not based on credit... but those don't cover much of your schooling and expenses. So unless you have lots of money saved up to get you through school, you will probably need a co-signer in order for you to get some personal loans.Can filing bankruptcy prohibit me getting into any CRNA programs?
- May 25, '10 by Jdog19sDo you have prior financial aid from the federal government? Its almost a guarantee they won't give you any federal aid if end up not paying back previous federal loans I believe. So I think it won't stop you from getting into school, it will just make it unaffordable.
- May 26, '10 by shandsburnRN-CRNAYou cant include educational loans in bankruptcy anymore
- May 31, '10 by MissDoodawEven if you continue paying your school loans- you are not eleigible for financial aid until >5years after bankruptcy is discharged -not filed. Call the financial aid office for the school you are interested in as this info is from 2008.