Columbia University CRNA 2013Register Today!
- by VasoactiveRN Nov 24, '12Anyone got their acceptance emails yet?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=799141©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,530 Views
- Nov 25, '12 by bluhnrI am on the wait list. Applied to Columbia and UMDNJ. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!
- Nov 26, '12 by saneefon the waitlist
- Nov 26, '12 by snbyGot mine 3 days ago.
- Nov 26, '12 by thisreadyfleshReceived mine on 11/21.
- Nov 26, '12 by snbyCongrats! I guess I'll be seeing you on Visiting Day.
- Nov 26, '12 by VasoactiveRNIm on the wait list as well. Praying that i get in because it's the only school i applied to for CRNA. Anyone know how many students got accepted into the class? How many schools did everyone apply to?
- Nov 27, '12 by snbyColumbia and UMDNJ. Still waiting on UMDNJ.
- Nov 27, '12 by picusamIm on the wait list as well. Anyone know how many applicants are waitlisted on average every year?
- Nov 27, '12 by thisreadyflesh@snby Thanks, you too.
For all the wait-listers, if it's any consolation, I know someone who was wait-listed last year and then called for acceptance literally within 3 weeks of program start-up in May. So you never really know.