Barry University CRNA Starting January 2014 c/o 2016 - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 2 by gatornurse2Yes I hope so! I am just anxiously awaiting the formal acceptance letter through the mail! The email said we should expect it in three weeks so hopefully we will receive it next week!
- Apr 6 by rploonamI've applied for the 2014 class, actually had my application done in November, but am still waiting to hear about an interview. Did you guys who have already been accepted get any idea if everyone so far has ICU experience? I have 6 years ED / Trauma and flight experience as well as my CCRN, but no ICU so I'm starting to get a little anxious...Last edit by rploonam on Apr 6
- Apr 7 by tao2Congratulations to those accepted into the program! I was hoping to see your stats to compare them to my own, I'm also applying to Barry for the 2014 start. Thanks
- Apr 7 by rploonamThanks gatornurse2, I've been in contact with my admissions counselor quite a bit, I'm thinking my lack of ICU experience might slide me down the list. How much lead time did they give you when you got the invite for the interview? I've heard the interviews are pretty laid back, more of a meet and greet for people they've already decided on. Did you get that feeling?
- Apr 12 by LaLuluHey everyone,
I am wondering if anyone knows what the cutoff for the revised GRE is per section for admission? The program's site does not give specifics, but I know Barry has requested some people retake certain sections. I'm finishing up my application and am not sure if I should retake the beast. Thanks! Oh and congrats to those accepted already. I'm so jealous :P
- Apr 30 by snipes1My application was complete april 22 I hope I get a call soon, do they call or email and what is the average wait time
- Apr 30 by snipes1Anybody else get interviews lately nobody posted in awhile
- May 2 by snipes1I can't believe how inpatient I'm being any news anyone
- May 3 by LaLuluWill post here if I hear anything. My app was just recently completed, so it may be a long while.