Anyone attending Florida Hospital College of Health SciencesRegister Today!
- by Maxmatlock May 25, '11Anyone planning on attending FHCHS this next year?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=570571©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,456 Views
- I'm in the junior class at FHCHS. Congratulations on being accepted (I'm assuming)! I know one of the people in passing who was accepted and a good buddy of mine is on the wait list.
- MatthewRN To the nurse anesthesia program? How do you like FHCHS? Do you think its a good school? Why did you go there?
- The biggest part of my decision was that my parents are one faculty at the college so I get free tuition. With that being said, I believe that it's a good program. You get top notch clinical experience in the Florida Hospital system, and the system is big enough in town that you're never more than about 40 miles away from downtown on a clinical rotation. The anesthesia faculty seem to genuinely care about everyone in the program and it is a very welcoming environment.
- Are you in the anesthesia program??
- Yes. SRNA Class of 2013.
- Do you mind calling me?? 405-590-2913
- Jun 6, '11 by SAMISA09I wonder what is Snowman doing in Oklahoma??
I heared they wave the out of state tuition for Oklahoma students in Florida. Is it true?
- Jun 6, '11 by MaxmatlockWhat does the fist part of your reply mean? I don't know your answer to the tuition other than I know I'm paying 43000 total for the program.
- Jun 6, '11 by MatthewRNIt's one flat fee for tuition for anesthesia at FHCHS. No difference for in or out of state.