UMSL (University of Missouri - St. Louis) NP Fall 2013 ClassRegister Today!
This is a discussion on UMSL (University of Missouri - St. Louis) NP Fall 2013 Class in Student Nurse Practitioner, part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... Has anyone heard back from admissions? I've yet to get a formal response. Per their website,...by flatfeetandbigbuttRN Feb 23Has anyone heard back from admissions? I've yet to get a formal response. Per their website, applicants will begin receiving notification via mail following 2/15/13. The lack of communication is frustrating, especially considering they've had numerous time so far to evaluate early applicants.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=817611©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,390 Views
- Feb 23 by illcleffI applied and still waiting to hear back too. Currently at Drexel and looking to transfer.
- Apr 24 by BlueMonday151I heard back yesterday. The site said that they would not review any applications until after the deadline, which was Feb 16. You should be hearing back soon.
- Apr 29 by pri4funCurious to know if anyone has been accepted into UMSL FNP program for fall 2013!!!
- Apr 29 by BlueMonday151Just got into the adult program, I believe it's all the same until a couple semesters in and then you take your specialized classes.
- Apr 30 by pri4funI got into the fnp program, so excited) You are right bluemonday, we should all be in the same track for first couple of years. Anyone else got in? Please post !
- Apr 30 by BlueMonday151Congrats!!! Now I'm just waiting for the advisor to call me back so I can eat some info about signing up for classes, etc.
- Apr 30 by pri4funThank you, congrats to you too)
- May 3 by flatfeetandbigbuttRNNo response as of now, May 3/13. Is this normal?
- May 7 by pri4funHope you heard from them by now!