Seattle U - APNI 2013 - page 21
by Calinca 63,317 Views | 302 Comments
Hello everyone - this is my second time applying. A month ago, I bombed the interview! If this is your first time applying, there's a world of information from previous years, especially from the 2012 thread where we reached... Read More
- 1Feb 13, '13 by FinnCatOkay, so we can all agree that Calinca will make an awesome NP in this world. And as hard as this rejection is Calinca, I believe that you will be a NP to many patients who will empowered by your care. And you will be a model for the nurse practioner world that is struggling for a voice.
- 0Feb 14, '13 by atomicgirlHey guys! This is my first post on this thread. I wonder if they are still planning to conduct interviews at the end of the month to early next month or if they are going to push the dates back. It just seems too short of notice for those who are planning to fly out. Who here has Seattle U as their first choice?
- 0Feb 14, '13 by stephanina513Seattle U was my only choice this year (I got a late start on applications). I emailed yesterday and asked if they were still planning on beginning interviews on the 23rd, and the response I got back was pretty vague and didn't really address the start date. All I was told was that the College of Nursing was in the process of contacting those that they intend to interview. :-/Last edit by stephanina513 on Feb 14, '13
- 2Feb 14, '13 by icelindQuote from atomicgirlSeattle U is my first choice and actually the only school that I applied to this year around. If I don't get in this year, I plan on taking a couple more courses to increase my pre-req GPA, do some volunteering and enjoy the first year with my baby girl (expected to come any day now!). My mindset is that even though I desperately want to get in this year, I'm holding my plans in an "open-hand" and know that God's plan for me is better than anything I can see myself.Who here has Seattle U as their first choice?
- 0Feb 14, '13 by vivealegreWow so much activity since I last posted. Calinca, I am so sorry to hear about your news. I was shocked because you seemed like such a great fit for SU, and reading through this thread and the 2012 thread I can tell you have a great character. But like others said, I know you will make a great NP no matter where you go. If this is truly what you want to do then you will find a way, just dont give up on your dream
As for me, I am nervously waiting for this email to come at any moment...SU and Columbia are my top choices. SU has a much nicer price tag though
- 0Feb 14, '13 by vivealegreFor the record, I called SU yesterday and they also told me they were in the process of reviewing applicants. She didn't seem to know much though. Since I would have to fly into Seattle if I got an interview, I am also hoping they give me enough time to buy a ticket at a reasonable price!