This is just from my personal experience.
1. Both APEA and Fitzgerald disks (a classmate and I exchange them when we were done with the disks).
Fitz-Excellent medication review for each system, but a lot of information; can be overwhelming. Inadequate review in the peds section.
APEA- Info is broken down into simplest form to understand; good review on peds and pregnant.
2. Fitzgerald review book (love this; very thorough with lots of questions)
3. Leik's review book-concise and easy to read
4. APEA's questions and answers book- did not use
1. Listen to both sets of CDs once after school is done (I listened to some lectures during school already)
2. Read the entire Leik's review book.
3. Study each body system using the review books that accompanied the CDs
4. Read the Fitz review book and answer the questions
5. Make flashcards of weak areas.
Bare minimum, I would recommend APEA's review CD/course and Fitz's review book. I think
the sample exam from Fitz's website is made up of the questions in her book and the sample exam from APEA is from the questions in her APEA's questions and answers book.
Make sure you make a timeline of your studying goals. Good luck. I hope this helps