May grads, June test takers ! - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 11, '12 by kymawCongrats, reeya! Had a feeling you would pass!
- Jul 16, '12 by tampaflrn6I passed the AANP yesterday!!! I'm still in shock from 3 months of stress from studying for this test. I'm glad its over and now I can enjoy my life.
- Jul 16, '12 by sonhunterSo Happy for You!! I'm testing on Friday, any words of wisdom???
- Jul 16, '12 by sonhunterI am sitting for the AANP FNP exam on Friday (July 20th) and I am freaking out!! I just took the Fitzgerald Bonus question (150) exam and scored 76%. I have Fitzgerald, Hollier, and Kellerman reviews. I devoted last week to the Fitzgerald CDs. Now, I don't know what I should study this week....Any Ideas?? I'm thinking of postponing...
- Jul 18, '12 by tampaflrn6I was in the same boat. Don't let anxiety overwhelm you during the test. During the test I notice my nerves were getting to me. So I took the time to close my eyes, took a couple of deep breaths, and told myself to calm the heck down.
Fitz, hollier book, and the 2000 ANP & FNP practice questions was what I used to review. Honestly, using your "common sense" will help you with the test.
I did not postpone my test. I studied like crazy like you. I couldn't take the anxiety anymore, so I changed the test 3 days early. I reviewed my weakest areas the day before the test.
You studied enough! All you can do is try your best.
Good luck. You can do it!!!