Help! Need a NP to interview for my 1st assignmentRegister Today!
- by gahnosah Oct 3
- Hello! Just started my FNP program this fall. I need to interview a NP, possibly working in Dermatology! Anyone?! that can help out a np student?!? thanks
- What is the nurse’s role and primary responsibilities?
- What is the role title and position description?
- How did the interviewee choose this role?
- What educational preparation is required for the role?
- What is the setting in which the role is enacted?
- Are there role conflicts or "turf" issues within the organization, and if so how are they handled or resolved?
- What are actual or perceived barriers to practice or innovation?
- Are there any special skills that are needed to lead or influence others on the care team or within the organization?
- Oct 3 by TashaLPN2006RN2012Go to the Nurse Practitioner forum and ask, or do a search here on allnurses for dermatology and NP, I know I saw a posting from someone working part time in that roll today.
- Oct 3 by gahnosahHi tasha, I love your icon!
I have posted a request on NP forum a couple days ago
- Oct 3 by BostonFNPThese exercises are designed to get you put talking to and developing relationships in your area with current APRNs. Have you tried calling local derm offices and asking?
- Oct 3 by gahnosahHi Boston,
Oh, thats a great idea. Thanks.
- Oct 3 by BostonFNPYou are best served that way...potential preceptor, mentor, etc
- Oct 7 by gahnosahIve called around, no luck