MUSC ABSN Fall 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 5 by jnlawHi babygyrl9706,
I applied too and am anxiously awaiting. I thought they said one month from the application submission which would be next Friday. Do you know how they're going to notify us? I wonder if they are going to call, post it on the site, email or mail us? Good Luck! We will all get in!
- Feb 5 by wall0509Normally they take till around March time frame. I applied last year at this time and got a letter early March. They will notify you by mail with a letter stating whether you got in or not. A big envelope is a good sign, small envelope not as good.
- Thanks! I've spoke with the admissions officer earlier today and she told me around mid March. I hope I have a chance, my cum gpa is 3.53, science 3.7, and I haven't calculated my prerequisites because I don't know which ones they will use, but it should be around 3.7. I'm missing one course, which is a natural science for the 60 hrs prerequisites. I only have 12 hours of volunteer experience at Roper St. Francis Scrubs Mentor Program, however, I email admissions as I complete additional hours. I have past professors serve as my references, with one being biology professor, I hope this helps. Best of luck to you all!
- Feb 6 by jnlawI just spoke to someone from the admissions office and she told me to expect to hear back towards late March. I guess we all got different answers however i hope we all get the same response that we've been accpeted into the program. Good Luck!
- I got an spoke with a person in admissions office and they said that there's close to 400 applicants that's being processed. Wow, that's scary!
- sorry for awkward sentences, I'm at work
- Feb 7 by jnlawWow... that is scary but it will be fine. Does anyone have second choices? I've already got into Trident so I'll be headed there if the verdict isnt good for MUSC.
- Feb 8 by Belle83@ jnlaw....Same here...Trident is my back-up plan..Did you apply for the accelerated track for the fall?