MUSC ABSN Fall 2013 - Page 11Register Today!
- Mar 22 by babygyrl9706@jnlaw Thanks, and good luck!!
- Jnlaw- mount p is expensive but you could live in west Ashley- the closer to the highway, the safer. Before we bought a house in mt p, we lived at heron reserve apartments which we really liked and were reasonably priced for charleston
- The area off of Glenn McConnell and 526 is a pretty safe area
- @ml52789 thanks for the recommendations. i'll look into those areas
- Mar 22 by wall0509I just got my acceptance letter! Hopefully you all got something today as well.
@jnlaw I second the West Ashley area. I live here and love it. It's not far from everywhere, yet not quite as expensive and very safe in my opinion.
- Mar 22 by Belle83@ wall0509.....Congratz!!!!!! I will be seeing you in August!
- @wall0509 thanks and congrats on your acceptance!
- Has anyone out of state received a letter yet?
- Congrats wall!! What were your stats if you don't mind sharing? My mom told me I got something from musc today too... Can't wait to find out once I get off. Probably wont get accepted but I'm curious about what the stats are of the people who do get accepted
- Mar 22 by furmangalI just received my large white envelope!!! I was given "conditional admission" into the program, depending if I pass my one last prereq next month (which I should)! I am so excited and cannot wait to meet you all! Good luck to everyone still waiting!