Baptist Hospital Miami Versant Program 2018

Nurses Job Hunt

Published

Specializes in ICU & ER.

Hello everyone! I recently applied to the Baptist Versant Program that starts on March 5, 2018! I thought I would go ahead and get the conversation started in order to keep each other updated. :)

I know that the application is still open, and I just received an email today stating that they are already reviewing my application. I think that they will start calling people next week or the week after! What is everyone's first choice in specialty and hospital? Best of luck to everyone! ;)

Hey,

Have you applied yet? is anyone interested in specific specialty? And does anyone know when call backs start?

Specializes in ICU & ER.

I already applied, and a few days ago I got an email stating that they were already reviewing my application! If possible, I would love the pediatric ER or just ER in general. I heard that interviews start the week of the 20th, but I'm not sure if that means phone or in-person interviews.

So you haven't been called for a phone or regular interview yet? Do you have your license already?

Specializes in ICU & ER.

I just completed the phone interview today, and will have an interview scheduled with the ER soon! I am so excited an nervous at the same time!! Good luck to everyone!

Hello,

Scheduled my interview today with ED

Hey with which Baptist?

Anyone has interviews yet?

Specializes in ICU & ER.

I had one interview today, and have another scheduled for next week

How was the interview? I have one on the 28th.

+ Add a Comment