Keck Hospital of USC RN Versant Program April 2018

U.S.A. California

Published

Hey!

I just want to make sure I'm reading the requirements correctly. In order to apply, you'll need these documents:

1. Resume

2. Cover Letter

3. Personal Statement

4. Unofficial Transcripts

5. 2 LORs

+ the online app

Is this correct? Also, can someone explain which documents need to be bundled into one file?

Thanks!

Hi everyone! I interviewed early January and got an offer this week for a position in the ICU.

Congratulations @GillyTheNurse! How exciting!

Hello everyone, congratulations to those of you who applied and received the job offer! I also applied back in October while I was still in school and graduated in December. I take the Nclex Feb 15. (No pressure lol) I just received a call today for a interview in the ICU, not sure which one but she did say it was the last day for interviews. For those of you who went through the interview how was it? What types of questions did they ask, could you give me any tips? This is my first ever RN interview and I can't believe it's with USC I'm still trying to wrap my head around it lol Thanks guys!

Hi Yomi, congrats!!! when you applied did you apply for the for the residency program or for a nursing position that isn't part of the residency program. I spoke to a recruiter last week and she said they had a ton of applications and it would be a couple weeks still before they contact people still for the residency program.

@Mommaseal Hello! Thank you! It was definitely for the new grad program. It was such a long shot and my spouse was the one who keep pushing me to apply. I actually thought I wasn't going to here back from them since I applied before the deadline in November. When the recruiter called she had said there was good news and bad news. The good news was that a position had opened up but the bad news is that the last day for a interview is this Friday. Did you also apply?

Congrats on the interview @YomiAmour Has anyone else heard from other units?

@CaStudent213 Thank you! The floor I interviewed for was 4S Cardio-Thoracic ICU for anyone who was wondering. They said they'd let me know by mid next week if I was offered a position.

Hey guys, I received the personality assessment today. They said they'd be finalizing the cohorts by the middle of the week so I should be hearing from them then if I get the job *fingers crossed* lol

How was your interview for 4S CVTICU?

Hey! congrats on the offer. I just got an interview and was wondering if you could shed some light on how yours went.

+ Add a Comment