To Those accepted to CCRI Nursing - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 23, '09 by JubilayheeThe admission person said the position I wanted for evening/lincoln was full. She said there was only five performance positions, and they were filled last february, everyone else are waitlisted people.
So she offered me either the spring/day/lincoln or evening lincoln of next year, and I accepted a guaranteed
position for the fall/evening of next year. I wasn't gonna quit my day job, which pays 75 percent tuition, to be one semester ahead. I can't help but feel dissapointed though, because I wanted to start this year.
I asked her about the warwick or providence day programs, but she said she doesn't control who gets accepted there, only lincoln campus. She said a new nursing application period will be created in november for the people that wanted to attend fall/day at warwick or providence, so that they can apply for the lincoln/day.
- Jul 23, '09 by MrsPeepThat's awesome! Congrats Jubilayhee!
- Jul 23, '09 by GretaRNGood Luck to both of you...
- Jul 26, '09 by crazensweetnice!!!
- Jul 26, '09 by NorthofnowhereHey MrsPeep
Just curious. Did you take your pre-reqs in Lincoln?
Since it sounds more and more like I'm also going to be in the Spring 2010
class, just curious if we had any classes together.
- Jul 26, '09 by MrsPeepI did take all my pre-reqs in Lincoln. Anatomy, Intro to Health Careers, and Developmental Psych in Fall '08, Dosage and Physiology in Spring '09, and Micro during the first summer semester. How about you?
- Jul 27, '09 by NorthofnowhereAnother update...
I talked to admissions again today. They told me that I am all set for acceptance
to Lincoln's day program for Spring 2010!!!! I'm super excited
He said they won't be sending out official acceptance letters for probably
another month or even longer, until the nursing department gives them the
ok to do so.
He also said that the waiting list is officially cleared out and they are really
having a hard time trying to fill next Spring. He said they are 90% sure they
are going to have another open enrollment period around October and it will
be good for next Spring.