Tell me about CCRI clinicals... - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 3, '08 by crissy2629Hey Sunnsand, I finally got in touch with Deborah. Orientation is December 15th in Wariwck at 1 pm, I'm sure you heard. I can't believe we're actually starting! I don't know about you but it feels like it was just yesterday I was taking intro to nursing. Well life will be upside down for the next two years but it's worth it! Hope to see you there!
- Dec 4, '08 by sunnsandThat's great news, thanks for letting me know! I just jotted it down in my calender (as if I would really forget!). I'm really excited to start as well, in fact I just took the CPR certification course and met two more of our Newport classmates. Look forward to seeing you at orientation!
- Dec 4, '08 by crissy2629I still have to do that, how long did it take?
- Dec 4, '08 by RhodyGirl, RNQuote from crissy2629Crissy- I took CPR cert at Kent Hospital and it was about a 6.5 hour day. It was $40 to take the class, which was the cheapest I found when I was calling places.I still have to do that, how long did it take?
- Dec 5, '08 by sunnsandIt was supposed to be from 4pm-9pm, however it was a small group of us so we made pretty good time and were able to leave by 7pm. It was $45 at CCRI.
- Dec 6, '08 by crissy2629HI Sunnsand, I just got my packet in the mail and it's saying that orientation is in Lincoln. Did you get anything?? I'm just going to double check on Monday. I was so happy to read that the uniform is green pants!! I always thought we would have to wear white pants . Let me know what you hear, Thanks!
- Dec 7, '08 by sunnsandhey crissy - I got my packet yesterday too, I feel a bit overwhelmed. There is a lot of paper work to organized. It is going to be a demanding schedule, which I expected, however to see it all in writing makes me a little nervous - with the family and all. I guess all the details will get worked out in time. By the way, I'm also happy the pants are green!
- Dec 11, '08 by FrannasmomI was at that class too!
Dec 05, 2008 08:55 AMsunnsandRe: Tell me about CCRI clinicals...
It was supposed to be from 4pm-9pm, however it was a small group of us so we made pretty good time and were able to leave by 7pm. It was $45 at CCRI.