Now the wait begins! (CCRI) - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 2, '09 by NorthofnowhereI saw that too. I think you need a humanities elective to graduate, but I don't think
it's an actual pre-req.
That's the way I read it anyways!
- Jul 2, '09 by crazensweetWell i hope thats the case.
ON pg 105 its in the same box listed with the other pre-admission requirements:
humanities or social science elective
anway GOOD LUCK to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Jul 2, '09 by MrsPeepI think the elective is to replace the abnormal psych requirement. When I printed my degree evaluation for Pre-Reqs it doesn't show up. I did a what-if-analysis for the whole program, and it shows up there. I think if you're doing the day program, you don't need to have it done ahead of time. I called the department and they counted one of my transfer courses as the elective...it can't hurt to give them a call if you have other classes, they may count!
- Jul 3, '09 by crazensweetnorthofnowhere I went to talk to someone today and your correct ...you need that humanities prior to graduating but not a pre-req to get in.
i think i'll just take that Spanish for healthcare workers in the spring
- Jul 18, '09 by shift_workerHi...when i was at freshman orientation this spring (i'm a transfer student dealing with the worst communication problems i've ever seen at a school) i was told that if you get all A's, you will get in immediately. When you get B's then you end up on a list.
they told me numerous times to work my tail off because that's the only way to guarantee you won't be wait listed (even though they said it's technically gone).
reason being, they want the cream of the crop.