Free Cna Training In Ri? - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 12, '08 by xbluexeyesxI m looking for free or cheep CNA classes in RI. Preferably in Cranston, Warwick, Coventry.
- Mar 10, '09 by V9611Hi, just wondering if you found a free CNA class, I found one in Coventry, It is free, you just have to pay for the book and equiptment + scrubs... And you DONT have to work there after you finish the class...it is at Alpine nursing home, I have heard alot of great things about them, and the instructor is really nice...
- Nov 24, '09 by dalmaziodo you know how or who to contact about the free training in south county??
- Jan 25, '10 by kelsey.kristineTry contacting NetWORK RI
They're going to help me find an affordable(or FREE?!) CNA class in RI; if you qualify. If you're unemployed or underemployed, you can qualify for free training at several different places. Bastien Academy is one.
- Dec 2, '10 by lpnfbI took a free CNA class at St. Elizabeth's in East Greenwich, they asked if you would work after the class but you didn't have to. Great intructor also.
http://www.stelizabethcommunity.com/...ntTrainingOppsLast edit by lpnfb on Dec 2, '10 : Reason: forgot a word
- Jan 17, '11 by MAliceaQuote from cjcsoon2brnHow do I get information on this CNA class and do you know if it is still available? Thanks!There are a few Nursing homes that offer free CNA training but you must agree to work for them for XXX amount of time. Personally, I am not cool with anyone telling me that I have to work for them for any amount of time or else. I am going to attend a free CNA class offered by the VNS of South County Hospital. Its free and you aren't forced to work for anyone (although they prefer you work for South County Hospital or the VNS.) Where are you located in RI and maybe we can help you find a class.