Ccri Nursing acceptance fall 2013Register Today!
- by claudia0124 Feb 4So i went to Crri on Feb 1 at around 9:00am to summit my application for the fall semester, this will be my second time, hopefully i get in!!! How many times did you applied before getting in?
- Feb 12 by FfrancoHi good luck people ! lets pray we get in i applied today , this is my second time , this time for night and weekend at lincoln . I Also applied to a school in mass but that one is a diploma and I would like to finish my associate but at this point I just want to finish.
- Feb 12 by lem12I applied too! I am aiming for Warwick in the fall- does anyone know how long it normally takes before we hear anything?
- Feb 13 by FfrancoHi
from what I have researched and talked to people , I want to say april is the easliest , its very hard to wait but thats probably the reality it takes them a while.
- Feb 13 by lem12Yeah- you are right... I'm sure the pile of applications is endless. I'm already antsy and nervous- can it be April yet? Haha
- Feb 22 by FfrancoYes huh
- Mar 13 by Pink777Has anyone's degree evaluations been run by CCRI?
- Mar 13 by lem12I just checked mine and I haven't.
- Mar 13 by Pink777Mine either, they heard last year on April 18th. Praying for the best for us all.