Research RN needed for interviewRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Research RN needed for interview in Research Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... Hi everyone! I just signed up here. What a great site for nurses! I'm currently in a BSN program...by boopette Nov 7, '10Hi everyone! I just signed up here. What a great site for nurses!
I'm currently in a BSN program and one of my tasks is to interview 5 nurses from different specialties. I'm having a hard time finding nurses that I work with to interview, especially in research. I was hoping some of you nurses could help me and participate. You would just have to answer the questions (that I will provide in email). There are no right or wrong answers. After, return the questions and answers to me (via email). If anyone is at all available to take a few minutes out of their day to help me with this assignment it would be greatly appreciated! If you would like to participate, please PM me.
Thank you so much!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=514826©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 682 Views
- Nov 10, '10 by chicarooHi,
I am a clinical research RN and would be happy to answer some questions about my specialty.
- Nov 11, '10 by boopettehi birdie! thank you so much for responding! would you be able to PM me you email address so i can send you the questions? thanks!
- Nov 11, '10 by chicarooApparently I don't have access to the private message area. I'd still be happy to answer them if you feel comfortable posting the questions here. Or, I could probably just write up something and post it if you give me a notion about what you're looking for. Just let me know.
- Nov 11, '10 by Silverdragon102Just to let you know you need 15 or more posts to be able to access the pm system.
- Nov 11, '10 by boopetteyou could email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll send you the email with the questions. I know, my PM box doesn't work for me either as of right now.