Any Registered Nurse here that I may interview?Register Today!
- by idontknow28 May 1, '12So, Hi! I'm a high school student and I have a homework that is due on Friday. That homework is to interview a person in a public service/healthcare field that I'm interested in learning more about.
Here are the five questions:
Q1: Can you describe what your job entails?
Q2: What are the requirements to obtain this occupation?
Q3: What is your favorite aspect of the job?
Q4: What do you consider to be essential character traits in performing this job?
Q5: What are other career paths that stem from your current position?
If it's okay, can you please provide your full name and email address? Thank you so much!
- May 1, '12 by JustBeachyNurseAre you sure your teacher wants you to solicit your interview online? Remember that this is an anonymous message board and while per tos we are only to use protected titles in our name like 'nurse', RN, LPN etc. if we in fact have such a license you have no way of knowing that someone is who they say they are.
In addition most of us are reluctant to release our full names and private email addresses because this is an open forum.
There are a lot of different skills involved in participating in a phone or in person interview. Plus you can hear tone of voice and ask for clarification or follow up questions. Good luck in your assignment
- May 1, '12 by idontknow28I don't know any Registered Nurse personally, so I'm trying to get answers online, which is okay for my teacher.
- May 2, '12 by JustBeachyNurseTry calling your physician's office or what about your school nurse? I'm not an RN but an LPN so I cannot help you.
- May 3, '12 by NurseShell, RNQuote from idontknow28I don't mind answering your questions if you still need help but will have to go through email. My email address is email@example.com.I don't know any Registered Nurse personally, so I'm trying to get answers online, which is okay for my teacher.